Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 35

My largest spinach plant
Everything is looking great so far.  I might add to my garden tomorrow, but I'm not sure we can retill the rest of it so soon.  We need to borrow a rototiller. 
I've been watering every day that it doesn't rain.  I hoed between rows and finally wedded near the plants today.  I accidentally pulled off a few spinach leaves and lettuce leaves while I worked but they tasted good.  My potatoes got fill dirt in the trenches today.  I also thinned out about a dozen green onions.  I brought some to my neighbor but she wasn't home so I'll probably bring them to church to share in the morning.  I checked my chart and everything is right on time including my patio herbs.
My losses are chili peppers and asparagus. 






The garden so far

No comments:

Post a Comment